Taking Pets to New Zealand
When taking pets to New Zealand, Air Pets provide a premier door to door export service. We work regularly with international removal and global mobility agencies when taking pets to New Zealand. Air Pets is a member of IPATA and a favoured supplier to major airline companies, such as British Airways Cargo, Qantas and Air New Zealand.
Our services for taking pets to New Zealand include:
- Personal Pet Travel Consultant
- Collection from anywhere in the UK in DEFRA approved vehicles
- DEFRA Export Health Certificate
- EU Pet Passport
- All Veterinary Services (Micro Chip, Vaccinations & Blood Tests)
- Veterinary Check On Departure
- Direct Flight Organisation (From Heathrow)
- Pre-flight boarding – 5 Star Kennels & Cattery
- 5 Minute Delivery To Heathrow Airport
- IATA Approved Air Kennels
- Homeopathic remedies to help pets remain calm during their travels
Air Pets clients are assigned their own pet travel specialist who will apply for the import permit / reserve quarantine space in New Zealand, provide the forms for all veterinary requirements and help you through each stage of the procedure. So when you need to take your pet to New Zealand, we will hold your hand from start to finish.
Taking Pets to New Zealand Contact
If you’d like a quotation on taking pets to New Zealand, please use our export quote form.
If you’d prefer to speak to one of us about your pet(s) and get an approximate idea of price please call 01753 685571.