Taking Pets to Germany
When taking pets to Germany, Air Pets provide a premier door to door export service. We work every day with international removal and global mobility agencies when taking pets to Germany. Air Pets is a member of IPATA and a favoured supplier to leading airline companies, such as British Airways Cargo, Qantas and Air New Zealand.
Our services for taking pets to Germany include:
- Personal Pet Travel Consultant
- Collection from anywhere in the UK in DEFRA approved vehicles
- DEFRA Export Health Certificate
- EU Pet Passport
- All Veterinary Services (Micro Chip, Vaccinations & Blood Tests)
- Veterinary Check On Departure
- Direct Flight Organisation (From Heathrow)
- Pre-flight boarding – 5 Star Kennels & Cattery
- 5 Minute Delivery To Heathrow Airport
- IATA Approved Air Kennels
- Homeopathic remedies to help pets remain calm during their travels
Air Pets clients are designated their personal pet travel specialist who will apply for the import permit / reserve quarantine space in Germany, provide the forms for all veterinary requirements and assist you through each stage of the process. So when you are looking to take pets to Germany, we will hold your hand from start to finish.
Taking Pets to Germany Contact
If you’d like a quotation on taking pets to Germany, please use our export quote form.
If you’d prefer to speak to one of us about your pet(s) and gain an approximate idea of price please give us a call on 01753 685571.