Taking Pets To Australia
When taking pets to Australia, Air Pets provide a premier door to door export service. We work regularly with international removal and global mobility companies when taking pets to Australia. Air Pets is a member of IPATA and a recommended supplier to major airline companies, such as British Airways Cargo, Qantas and Air New Zealand.
Our services for taking pets to Australia include:
- Personal Pet Travel Consultant
- Collection from anywhere in the UK in DEFRA approved vehicles
- DEFRA Export Health Certificate
- EU Pet Passport
- All Veterinary Services (Micro Chip, Vaccinations & Blood Tests)
- Veterinary Check On Departure
- Direct Flight Organisation (From Heathrow)
- Pre-flight boarding – 5 Star Kennels & Cattery
- 5 Minute Delivery To Heathrow Airport
- IATA Approved Air Kennels
- Homeopathic remedies to help pets remain calm during their travels
Air Pets clients are designated their personal pet travel consultant who will apply for the import permit / reserve quarantine space in Australia, provide the forms for all veterinary requirements and help you through each stage of the procedure. So when you would like taking pets to Australia, we will hold your hand from start to finish. (Onward travel to Perth and Brisbane can be arranged by our pet travel agents in Australia).
Taking Pets to Australia Contact
If you’d like a quotation on taking pets to Australia, please use our export quote form.
If you’d prefer to speak to one of us regarding your pet(s) and get an approximate idea of cost please phone us on 01753 685571.